Roku Media Player is one of the best streaming players available in the stores. With a Roku, you can stream live TV channels, movies, on-demand videos, TV shows and much more. Different types of Roku are available. You can buy the type of Roku depending on the image quality and speed. If you are looking for a device that streams 4K, HDR and HD videos with the powerful processor, Roku Ultra is the way to go. Roku Ultra comes with a powerful quad-core processor with many additional features.
Roku Ultra – What’s in the box?
The box contains all the necessary products to run your streaming player. These are the things that come in the box:
- Roku Ultra streaming player
- Improved voice remote control
- Two AA batteries
Roku Ultra Streaming Player: This is the main part of this device. This division is responsible for all fast and high-quality streamings.
Enhanced Voice Remote: Remote control to control your device with enhanced voice commands. The remote comes with personal hot keys, Mute button, Power button and Volume rocker. There is a headphone connection in the remote control.
Headphones: The box also comes with a premium JBL headphones. You can connect the headphones to the external jack and start listening in private.
Two AA batteries: you need these to power your remote.
Power Adapter: Unlike other types of Roku, the power adapter comes with an attached wire to connect to the streaming player.
Related: Roku Premiere
How to set up Roku Ultra?
Like Roku Express, Roku Ultra is also very easy to set up. Follow the steps below to set up this streaming player:
(1) Connect the Roku Streaming Player to the HDMI port on your TV.
(2) Plug the power adapter into a wall mount and connect it to the player.
(3) Turn on the Roku and follow the onscreen instructions to connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
(4) Add channels to your streaming channel list and start streaming it on your TV.
Roku Ultra Features
- Powerful quad-core processors
- USB, Ethernet ports, and microSD for seamless connectivity
- Comes with premium JBL headphones for private listening
- Lost external viewfinder option available
- Improved voice remote control
- Fast channel launch with the personal shortcut keys
- Streams HD, 4K, and HDR content
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Technical specifications
- WiFi connectivity 802.11 ac MIMO dual-band
- TV Compatibility HD TVs, 4K UHD TVs, 4K UHD HDR TVs
- USB For faster connectivity
- HDMI HDMI 2.0a
- Audio digital stereo, Dolby, DTS digital sound
- Power consumption <4.5 W while streaming
- Power consumption 12V – 1.5A
- Size 4.9 x 4.9 x 0.85 inches
- Weight 8.0 grams
- Quality HD, 4K, HDR
Related: Roku Express
This is one of the most expensive Roku devices among all other devices.
Price of a Roku Ultra: £ 99.99
Roku Ultra Review
Roku Ultra streams more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes. You can add a free or a paid channel and watch your favorites on the TV. This device comes with brilliant picture quality with amazing detail and clarity. If you are already a Roku user and you plan to upgrade then this is the best choice. With so many extra features, Ultra is on top of all types of Roku.
With Roku Ultra, you can stream TV, live news, sporting events and much more for free. This device is compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant. Watch videos at 4K HDR quality with sharp resolution and vivid colors. You can also buy a premium membership and watch paid content on your Roku as well.
Keep supporting us! Respond to your questions in the section below.