The article will help You with how to get youtube on Roku. Tube is a video streaming application that allows you to upload, watch, like, dislike, share, and comment on videos. If you are a video maker, you can create videos and share them on YouTube. YouTube contains millions of videos and keeps users busy. You can subscribe to your favorite channels and watch the videos uploaded on the channel. YouTube is the most used video streaming app in the world. It is available on almost all platforms including Android, iOS, Apple TV, Windows, macOS, web version, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku, and many more devices. You can easily add YouTube on Roku.
Features of YouTube on Roku
YouTube has many functions. Let’s discuss the features of YouTube on Roku devices.
- YouTube is the best free app available.
- This app is free for you with ads and if you upgrade to premium, you can stream without ads.
- YouTube contains millions of videos and keeps you immersed in the sea of entertainment.
- You can sync your Gmail account and start watching where you left off.
With this app on Roku, you can subscribe to receive notifications from the channels when they upload something.
If you are looking for a free video streaming app, YouTube is the way to go. YouTube also offers its users a free trial of premium service. Give it a try and enjoy an ad-free trial on YouTube.
How to get Youtube tv app on Roku?
(1) Plug Roku into your TV’s HDMI port and connect it to the power supply.
(2) Go to the home page of your Roku.
(3) Click on the “Streaming Channels” on the Roku home page.
(4) You end up in the channel shop. On this page, you will find different categories. Click on the “Top Free” category.
(5) In the Top Free category, you will find “YouTube” at the top of the list. Click on the YouTube channel.
(6). Now click on “Add channel” on the YouTube app page.
(7) The channel will be added to your Roku. Click on the “OK” button.
(8) Now click on “Go to Channel” to launch “YouTube” on your device.
Activate the Youtube tv app for Roku with your desktop or mobile phone and enjoy the benefits.
YouTube is now added to your Roku streaming device. You can stream all your favorite videos and music on your Roku for free. You can follow the same procedure to install YouTube on Roku Express, Express +, Roku Streaming Stick, Premiere, Ultra, and other devices as well.
Keep supporting us! Leave your questions and feedback in the comment section below.